視頻標簽:How can we
所屬欄目:初中英語優質課視頻
視頻課題:人教版 Go For It 九年級Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中國人民大學附屬中學
本視頻配套資料的教學設計、課件 /課堂實錄及教案下載可聯本站系客服
人教版 Go For It 九年級Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中國人民大學附屬中學
基本信息
研究主題 “形成性評價”在初一英語聽說課教學中的運用 授課內容 《超能陸戰隊》電影配音 課型 配音展示課 授課教師 王一然 授課時間 授課對象 初一(3)班
教學周期
共計4周
研究目的:1.受李姍老師“利用形成性評價開展《獅子王》配音”一課影響,希望將形成性評價在自 己的課堂教學中得以實踐,拓展現有教學及評價模式。
2.通過承擔 “英文電影配音”校選修課發現英語配音對提高學生英語表達能力,激發學 生自主學習的熱情起到非常積極的作用,將其由選修課推向課堂,可以提高學生的語言 自主習得能力并提升他們的英語語言和文化素養。
研究動機:在傳統公開課教學中,通常教師準備了幾周甚至更長時間,最后學生得到的只是一節課40 分
鐘的高效課堂,而利用“形成性評價”開展的教學活動從開始到結束的全過程中,教師和學生都能全員參與到其中來,教學效率大大提高。此外,為了提高初一學生的英語學習興趣,以及迎合最新的英語教育改革趨勢,提高學生英語聽說能力、語用能力及交際能力,讓學生接觸并模仿最純正的英語對學生來說無疑是一個很好的機會。
研究簡介:形成性評價簡介
特點:形成性評價(formative evaluation)是相對于傳統的終結性評價(summative evaluation)
而言的。
定義:“對學生日常學習過程中的表現、所取得的成績以及所反映出的情感、態度、策略等方面的
發展” 做出的評價,是基于對學生學習全過程的持續觀察、記錄、反思而做出的發展性評價。
目的:“激勵學生學習,幫助學生有效調控自己的學習過程,使學生獲得成就感,增強自信心,培
養合作精神”。形成性評價使學生“從被動接受評價轉變成為評價的主體和積極參與者”。
比較:用一張表格簡單對比兩種評價方式
形成性評價與傳統性評價比較
形成性評價 傳統的終結性評價 時間 持續性的,貫穿整個學習過程 總結性的,在學習階段結束后 覆蓋范圍 多元的
一元的,限于認知方面 信度 高 低 效度 高 低 目的 診斷、改進 分層、選撥 形式 多種的
紙筆形式的考試 價值判斷 充分 無/不足
影響 基本上是積極作用
存在一定負面作用 評價主體 學生
教師/學校
其他
在性質、評價標準、評價結果表現形式等方面
3
研究階段: 時間 內容 意圖
課堂/家庭 作業 效果
第一階段
播放電影 《超能陸戰隊》 激發學生學習興趣
了解影片主要內容及人物關系
學生非常積極地參與進來,能自己把握主題,理清人物關系
第二階段
播放電影 《超能陸戰隊》
正式開始選擇配音片段素材并分組,對選段做到初步熟悉
正式開始電影配音前期準備工作,要求學生根據老師建議組成3-7人不等的小組,選出組長。利用周末時間,通過電話微信群等手段確定并剪輯要配音的電影片段,完成角色分配,并且每人都要準備好配音的文稿,初步自行練習,熟悉文稿
學生得知自己要給電影配音都很興奮,積極組隊并自行分配角色,可喜的是基礎相對薄弱的學生也能積極參與,有的學生還用微信將自己的配音錄下在群里共享
第三階段
個人練習 教師階段性成果驗收1 鍛煉學生自主學習能力和自我加工能力
要求學生在熟悉文稿的基礎上揣測人物心理,模仿人物語音語調,并在老師提出的意見基礎上加以改進,加強練習 幾乎所有的學生在老師提出意見后都能迅速進入練習狀態,練習效果有明顯提高
第四階段
小組練習 教師階段性成果驗收2
鍛煉學生團隊合作能力和團隊加工能力
利用午休、自習課、放學后等一切時間,提供學習機會進行小組合練,調整所選的配音角色,糾正語音語調,利用面部及肢體語言激發情感并增加團隊合作的默契度
學生表示信心十足,能夠相互遷就配合,肢體語言日漸豐富,默契度越來越高,而且有好幾組學生對學習電影里的歌曲展現了濃厚的興趣
第五階段
小組強化練習,小組間互評,互提建議,老師終極指導
根據同學和老師的反饋加強練習 指出每個學生每個小組的優缺點,并囑咐學生
利用空閑時間繼續加強練習,要求組長監督練習進度。情感還不到位的地方復聽電影原版配音 學生加強練習,在細節上加以雕琢,在原有水平上再上一個臺階,出乎意料的是,有幾名英語學習成績中等偏下的學生在配音的時候語音語調地道,與原版電影效果十分接近
第六階段
最終展示
通過小組互評、教師評價、自我評價對學生學習成果進行檢驗
通過小組互評、教師評價、自我評價,為為期四周的電影配音做好總結,為學生今后的英語學習培養興趣,積累方法,提高英語語言素養
所有學生沉浸在角色中,注意力集中,以小組活動的形式認真進行模仿及評價,實際效果待課堂展現呈現
4
研究課教學設計
學情分析
本節課的授課對象是初一年級(3)班的學生。初一(3)班是一個積極上進的班級,即使學生水平并不均衡,一些學生英語基礎相對薄弱,但同班同學不會出現嘲笑等不禮貌行為, 所以日常的課堂比較活躍,同學們比較敢于表達。從10月21日學生們第一次觀看《超能陸戰隊》電影開始,學生已經經歷了約4周的練習和學習。在這個過程中,從自己學習,到小組練習,再到小組個別展示,教師指導之后再回到小組練習,以上練習過程為本節課的最終展示奠定了良好的基礎,培養了學生的自主學習能力,也為英語學習增添了信心。
教學目標、重難點
教學目標:
1. 學生通過反復聽說和模擬電影片段,仔細研磨電影臺詞和人物性格,掌握地道的英語語音語 調,最終做到自己給原版電影配音。
2. 學生能夠積極自主地參與學習及評價活動,并在小組活動中與其他同學積極配合和合作,樂
于感知并嘗試使用英語交流,同時學會理性地評價他人并進行自我反思。 教學重點:
聽電影原聲感知情節和人物性格,對學生個人及小組的評價主要體現在模仿語音語調、表達 情感的準確性上。
教學難點:
在模仿的基礎上對角色情感的到位表達。
教學流程示意圖
教學反思
起來 起來
Get up! Get up!
贏家誕生 完勝對手
The winner! By total annihilation.
催命閻王
Yama!
誰是下一個 誰還有膽量在賽場上一決雌雄
Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring?
挑戰我的小閻王
With little Yama!
我能試試嗎
Can I try?
我有個機器人 是我自己造的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
算了吧小子 這兒有規矩 交錢才能入場
Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.
這些夠了嗎
Oh, Is this enough?
你叫什么 小朋友
What's your name, little boy?
我叫小宏 濱田宏
Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
準備好你的機器人 小蟲
Prepare your bot, Zero...
兩方對壘 決一死戰
Two bots enter... One might leaves.
準備好了嗎
Fighters ready?
開戰
Fight!
這是我第一次參賽 能再試一次嗎
That was my first fight. Can I try again?
沒人喜歡輸不起的人 小朋友
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
回家吧
Go home.
我還有錢
I've got more money...
準備好了嗎
Fighters ready?
開戰
Fight!
磁力神
Megabot!
滅了他
Destroy.
- 再見了 小閻王 - 什么
- Not more "Little Yama". - But what?
這怎么可能
This is not possible!
我也沒想到 也許是新手運氣好吧
Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.
你還想再來一次嗎
Do you wanna go again?
閻王
Yama?
#NAME?
- No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey!
給他點顏色看看
Teach him a lesson!
伙計們 有話好好說
Hey fellas. Let's talk about this.
- 小宏 快上車 - 阿正
- Hiro, get on! - Tadashi!
來得真是時候
Ooh! Good timing.
#NAME?
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
#NAME?
- Are you hurt? - No!
那你在想什么 笨蛋
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!
你十三歲從高中畢業 就是為了干這個
You graduated high school and you're 13 and this is what you're doing?
抓緊了
Hold on!
機器人比賽是違法的 你會被抓進監獄的
Bot fighting is illegal. You're gonna get yourself arrested.
機器人比賽不違法 參與賭博才...才違法
Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal.
但沒人會注意到的 我勢頭可猛了 老哥
But, so who could heed. I'm on a roll, big brother.
誰也不能阻止我
And there is no stopping me!
哦不
Oh, no.
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
你們還好嗎 快告訴我你們沒事
Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay...
#NAME?
- We're fine. - We're okay.
那就好
Oh good.
那你們兩個小笨蛋在想什么
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
過去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你們拉扯大
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.
我十全十美嗎 不
Have I been perfect? No!
我很會養小孩嗎 不
Do I know anything about children? No!
我該找本育兒手冊來看嗎 也許吧
Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?
我想說什么來著 我本來想說...
Where I was going with this? I had a point...
#NAME?
#NAME?
我也愛你
I love you too!
因為你們倆 我不得不在節拍詩之夜早早收工
I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.
因為你們我都暴飲暴食了 過來 糯米
Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!
真的好好吃啊
This is really good!
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐廳里的所有食物之前
You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,
想辦法補償她
before she eats everything in the cafe.
那是自然
For sure.
我希望你能吸取教訓 小子
And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
我會的
Absolutely.
你還要去參加機器人比賽 是嗎
You're going fight boting, aren't you?
小鎮那邊還有一場比賽
There's a fight across town.
如果我現在預約 還能趕得上
If I book now, I could still make it.
你什么時候做事前能用用你那聰明的大腦瓜啊
When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
干嗎 像你一樣去上大學
What? Go to college like you?
好讓別人教我我早就知道的東西
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
你簡直不可理喻
Unbelievable.
老媽老爸會怎么說啊
Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?
我不知道 他們已經過世了
I don't know. They're gone.
我三歲時他們就死了 記得嗎
They died when I was 3, remember?
#NAME?
- I'll take you. - Really?
我阻止不了你 但我不會讓你自己去
I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.
太棒了
Sweet!
我們來你的呆子學校做什么
What are we doing at your nerd school?
機器人比賽在那邊
Bot fights that way!
我去拿點東西
Gotta grab something.
要用很長時間嗎
Is this gonna take long?
淡定 我的大寶貝 拿完東西就走
Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
你還沒見過我的實驗室呢
Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
太棒了 終于見到你的呆子實驗室了
Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.
#NAME?
- Heads up! - Wooh!
電磁懸浮
Electromag suspension?
你是誰
Who are you?
神行御姐 這是我弟弟小宏
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
歡迎來到呆子實驗室
Welcome to the Nerd Lab.
是啊
Yeah...
我從未見過應用在自行車上的電磁懸浮呢
I've never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.
零阻力 騎得更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
但...還不夠快
But... Not fast enough.
還不夠
Yet.
別動 站在線后面
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
芥末無疆 這是我弟弟小宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro.
你好啊小宏 做好大吃一驚的準備
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接好了
Catch!
#NAME?
- Laser induced Plasma? - Oh, yeah.
運用一點磁約束技術來達到...
With a little magnetic confinement for ah..
超精密程度
Ultra precision.
你怎么在這么多東西中找到自己要用的
Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?
我有個系統 每樣東西都放在各自的位置
I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
#NAME?
- I need this! - You can't do that!
你把這弄亂了 社會需要秩序!
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
不好意思 借過一下
Excuse me! Coming through!
阿正
Tadashi!
我的天哪 你一定是小宏
Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!
久仰大名啊
I've heard so much about you!
來得正好
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
全是碳化鎢
That's a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
足足四百磅
400 pounds of it.
過來 你一定會喜歡這個的
Come here! Come here! You're gonna love this.
一點高氯酸
A dash of per chloric acid.
一點鈷 一點過氧化氫
A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
加熱至五百開爾文 然后...
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
快看
Tadah!
很不錯吧
It's really great, huh?
#NAME?
- So pink. - Here's the best part.
很神奇吧
I know right!
化學試劑對金屬的脆化作用
Chemical metal embrittlement!
不賴嘛 哈妮檸檬
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
哈妮檸檬 神行御姐 芥末無疆
Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
我把芥末灑在了襯衣上 就灑了一次
I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
外號都是弗萊德取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
誰是弗萊德
Ah... Who's Fred?
鄙人在此
This guy right here!
莫驚慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不長這樣
Ah! Ah! Don't be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
我叫弗萊德
The name is Fred.
白天我是學校的吉祥物 但到了晚上
School mascot by day but by night,
我還是學校的吉祥物
I'm also a school mascot.
話說 你的專業是什么
So, what's your major?
不 我不是這的學生 不過我可是專業級科學控
No! No! I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
我最近一直在慫恿哈妮去開發一個
I've been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
能把我變成噴火蜥蜴的化學公式
That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
但她居然說這"不科學"
But she says that's not "science".
真心不科學
It's really not.
才怪 那我讓芥末無疆做的縮小激光呢
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi
也不是科學嗎
for isn't science, either?
#NAME?
- Is it? - Nope!
#NAME?
- Well then, what about invinsible sandwich? - Hiro!
你想啊 你吃著三明治
Imagine eating a sandwich but,
可周圍的人都覺得你腦子有病
everybody just thinks you're crazy.
夠了喂
Just stop.
#NAME?
- Laser Eye? - What?
#NAME?
-Tingly fingers? - Never gonna happen!
那開個雜貨店總可以了吧
Then what about grocery stores.
- 那 你在研究什么 - 我展示給你看
- So, what are you been working on? - I'lll show you.
膠帶紙
Duct Tape?
別怪我潑冷水 老哥 這個人家發明過了
I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented.
老哥 痛痛痛
Awww! Dude! Awww...
這 就是我研究的項目
This is what I've been working on.
你好 我叫大白 是你的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
我察覺到你需要醫療護理 當你說
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
嗷的時候
Awww...
機器人護士?
A robotic nurse?
從一到十級 你的疼痛指數是
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
你是說生理上的 還是心理上的
Physical, or emotional?
正在掃描
I will scan you now.
掃描完成
Scan complete.
你的小臂有輕微的上皮組織擦傷
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm
我建議進行除菌噴霧處理
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
等等 這個噴霧的主要成分是什么
Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray specifically?
噴霧的主要成分是"桿菌肽"
The primary ingredient is: "Bacitracin."
真糟糕 我不巧對那個東西過敏
That's a bummer, I'm actually allergic to that.
你并不對桿菌肽過敏
You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
倒是對花生有輕微過敏
You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts.
真不賴
Not bad.
你對這個機器人的編程還真不錯嘞
You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!
啊哈 他被編入超過一萬種醫療護理程序
Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures.
大白之所以成為大白 就是靠這個芯片
This chip! Is what makes Baymax, "Baymax."
乙烯樹脂
Vinyl?
對 為了做出無害又可愛的效果
Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.
看上去像一個移動的棉花糖 別見怪
Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
我是機器人 我不會見怪
I am a robot. I can not be offended.
超光譜鏡頭
Hyperspectro Cameras?
沒錯
Yup.
#NAME?
- Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
對哦 更輕便
Right. Even lighter.
好贊的驅動器 你從哪兒弄到的
Killer actuators, where did you get those?
就是在這里加工的 在實驗室里
Machined them right here... In house..
#NAME?
#NAME?
#NAME?
- He can lift a thousand pounds. - Shut up!
你是個乖寶寶 來跟棒棒糖
You have been a good boy, have a lollipop.
真棒
Nice!
直到你說 "我很滿意你的照顧"
I can not deactivate until you say:
我才會結束工作
You are satisfied with your care.
那好吧 我很滿意你的照顧
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
他會幫助很多很多人的
He's gonna help a lot of people.
#NAME?
- Hey, what kind of battery does it use? - Lithium lon.
鋁電解超級電容器充電速度更快
You know, Super Capacitor would charge way faster.
開夜車呢 濱田先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
教授你好 其實我已經在收尾了
Hey, Professor, I actually was finishing up.
你一定是小宏 機器人拳擊手 對嗎
You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right?
在我女兒還小的時候 她也一心想做這個
When my daughter was younger, That's all she wanted to do.
我能看看嗎
May I?
當然
Sure!
嗯 不錯
Hmm!
磁力伺服器
Magnetic Bearing Servos.
超酷的吧 想看看我怎么操縱它們嗎
Pretty sick huh? Wanna see how I put them together?
嘿 天才 這就是教授本人發明的
Hey, genius! He invented them!
你是羅伯特·卡拉漢
You are Robert Callaghan?
是那個 機器人學卡拉漢定理的卡拉漢嗎
Like as in, Callaghan.... Callaghan's Laws of Robotics?
正是在下
That's right.
想過來這做研究嗎 你的年齡不是問題
Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn't be an issue.
他對他的機器人搏擊事業可是很認真的
I don't know, he's pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.
#NAME?
- Well, kind of serious. - I can see why.
憑你的機器人 打贏一定很容易
With your bot winning must come easy.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
如果你喜歡做簡單的事情
Well, if you like things easy,
那或許我們的項目不適合你
then my program isn't for you.
在這里 我們不斷地探索機器人的極限
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我的學生們會創造未來
My students go on to shape the future.
很高興認識你 小宏 祝你比賽順利
Nice to meet you, Hiro. Good luck with the bot fights.
想趕上那場比賽的話 你最好快點
You gotta hurry if you wanna catch that bot fight.
我必須到這里上學
I have to go here!
如果我不來這所極客大學 我會發狂的
If I don't go to this nerd school. I'm gonna lose my mind.
我怎么才能被錄取
How do I get in?
學校每年一次會舉辦學生科技展
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
你如果能做出一個讓卡拉漢眼前一亮的東西
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away,
你就穩了
You're in.
不過 你一定要做得漂亮
But, it's gotta be great.
相信我
Trust me...
這將會是
It will be...
什么也沒有 完全沒想法
Nothing! No ideas.
空腦子 笨腦子
Useless empty brain.
才十四歲就一敗涂地了
washed up at 14.
太悲哀
So sad.
什么都想不出來 完了 我永遠也錄取不上了
I got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!
我還沒對你放棄希望呢
I'm not giving up on you.
#NAME?
- What are you doing? - Shake things up.
用你的超大號大腦好好想一想
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
換一個角度看問題
Look for a new angle.
好多酷炫的科技設備 你感覺怎么樣
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today. How you feelin'?
我以前可是機器人拳擊手
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter,
這陣勢想嚇到我還遠遠不夠
It takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
他緊張著呢
Yup, he's nervous.
小家伙 沒什么好擔心的
Oh! You have nothing to fear little fella.
他好緊張
He's so tense.
- 沒 我才不緊張 - 放松點 小宏
- No! I'm not. - Relax, Hiro...
你的設計棒極了 快告訴他 神行御姐
Your tech is amazing! Tell him, Gogo...
別嘰歪了 拿出點氣概
Stop whining, woman up.
我好著呢
I'm fine.
你需要什么 小家伙
What you need, little man?
除臭劑 薄荷糖 還是新內褲
Deodorant breath mint, fresh pair of under pants?
內褲 你有病得治了
Under pants? You need serious help.
我這是有備而來
Hey, I come prepared.
我已經六個月沒洗衣服了
I haven't done laundry in 6 months.
一條內褲我能穿四天
One pair last me four days.
前穿穿 后穿穿 然后翻過來再來一遍
I go front, I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back.
#NAME?
- Wow! That is both disgusting and awesome. - Don't encourage him.
這叫做"循環再利用"
It's called "recycling".
下一位展示者 濱田宏
Next Presenter: Hiro Hamada.
#NAME?
- Oh yeah! This is it! - I guess I'm up.
照相照相 大家一起說 "小宏"
Okay! Okay, photo! Photo! Everybody say: "Hiro!"
小宏
Hiro!
我們愛你 小宏 祝你好運
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
別搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
祝展示成功 小家伙
Break a leg, little man!
科學萬歲 耶
Science, yeah!
上吧 弟弟 展示的機會來了
Alright, Bro. This is it!
拜托 別讓我失望了
Come on, don't leave me hanging.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我真的很想去你們學校
I really wanna go here.
你可以的
You got this.
大家好
Hi...
我的名字是濱...
My name is Hiro...
抱歉
Sorry.
我的名字是濱田宏
My name is Hiro Hamada.
我發明了一些自認為很神奇的東西
And, I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
希望你們能喜歡
I hope you like it.
這是一個微型機器人
This, is a microbot.
深呼吸
Breathe.
看起來微不足道
It doesn't look like much.
但是當它和其他小伙伴們團結起來的時候
But when it links up with the rest of its pals...
就變得有趣多了
Things gonna get a little more interesting.
它們由這個神經發射器控制
The Microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter.
我想讓它們做什么
I think about what I want them to do...
它們就照做
They do it.
這項創造的應用是無止境的
The applications for this tech are limitless.
建筑物
Construction...
曾經需要大隊人馬
What use to take teams of people
人工建造數月或數年
working by hands for months or years.
現在只要一個人就可以完成
Can now be accomplished by one person.
這僅僅是九牛一毛
And that's just the beginning...
可不可以用在
How about...
交通運輸上?
Transportation?
微型機器人可以輕松移動任何物體至任何地方
Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease.
只有想不到
If you can think it...
沒有做不到
microbots can do it.
你的思維局限是它唯一的限制
The only limit is your imagination.
微型機器人
Microbots!
那是我外甥
That's my nephew!
是我家人 我愛我家人
My Family! I love my family!
棒呆了
Nailed it!
#NAME?
- You did it! - You did it bad.
- 做得好 小宏 - 太讓我震驚了 老弟
- Good job, Hiro. - It blows my mind, dude.
觀眾愛死你了 太神奇了
They loved you. That was amazing!
是的
Yes.
經過進一步開發 你的技術將會是革命性的
With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
你是阿拉斯泰爾·克雷
Alastair Krei.
我可以看看么?
May I?
太棒了
Extraordinary.
我希望你能把你的機器人賣給克雷科技
I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
不是吧
Shut up.
克雷先生說得對
Mr. Krei is right.
你的機器人將喚醒技術革新
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你可以繼續開發它們
You can continue to develop them...
也可以把它們賣給一個唯利是圖的小人
Or you can sell them to a man whose only guided by his own self interest.
羅伯特 我知道你是怎么看我的
Robert, I know how you feel about me
但是這不關你的事
But it shouldn't affect you...
一切由你決定 小宏
This is your decision, Hiro.
但至少你要知道 克雷先生為達目的
But you should know, Mr. Krei has cut corners
喜歡走捷徑 忽視科學
and ignored sound science to get where he is.
不是那樣的
That's just not true.
克雷科技才不會善用你的機器人
I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots
其他東西也是
or anything else
小宏
Hiro...
我能給你提供超乎想象的酬勞
I'm offering you more money than any fourteen year old could imagine.
多謝你的賞識 克雷先生 但我不會賣
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei. But they are not for sale.
我真是高估了你的智商
I thought you were smarter than that.
羅伯特
Robert.
克雷先生
Mr. Krei...
那是我弟弟的機器人
That's my brother's.
哦 對了
Oh, that's right.
我期望能在課堂上見到你
I'm looking forward of seeing you in class...
哇 耶 難以置信
Wohoo! Yeah! Unbelievable!
天才們 讓我們去喂飽這些饑渴難耐的大腦吧
Alright geniuses! Let's feed those hungry brains.
回餐廳 晚飯我請客
Back to cafe, dinner is on me!
太棒了 免費美食最棒了
Yes, nothing is better than free food.
#NAME?
- Aunt Cass... - Unless it's moldy.
- 我們會趕回去的 好么 - 當然
- We'll catch up, okay? - Sure.
我為你感到驕傲
I'm so proud of you!
#NAME?
- Both of you! - Thanks, Aunt Cass.
我知道你要說什么
I know what you gonna say.
我應該感到自豪
I should be proud of myself
因為我的天賦終于能用于正途...
because I'm finally using my gift for something important..
不 我只是想告訴你
No! No, I was just gonna tell you,
整個展示中你的褲襠都是開的
your fly was down for the whole show.
哈哈 別搞笑
Haha, Hilarious!
什么 啊
What? Ahh!
歡迎來到怪咖大學
Welcome to Nerd School,
怪咖
Nerd!
我
Hey, I am...
如果不是你我不會有今天 所以
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so...
你知道
You know...
謝謝你沒有放棄我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
你還好么
Are you okay?
我沒事 但是卡拉漢教授還在里面
Yeah, I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
阿正 不要
Tadashi, No!
教授還在里面
Callaghan's in there.
我得去救他
Someone has to help.
阿正
Tadashi!
阿正
Tadashi!
嗨
Hey...
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
松田夫人來餐廳了
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
穿的衣服一點都不適合她八十歲的年紀
She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old.
每次都能讓我捧腹大笑
It always cracks me up.
你應該下樓看看
You should come down.
以后再說吧
Maybe later.
對了 學校又打電話來了
Oh, the university called again.
開學已經有幾周了
It's been a few weeks since classes started,
但他們說現在去報道還不晚
but they said its not too late to register.
知道了 謝謝
Okay, thanks.
我會考慮的
I'll think about it.
嗨 小宏
Hi, Hiro!
我們只是想看看你怎么樣了
We just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.
我們希望你能來學校 老弟
We wish you were here, buddy.
小宏 如果現在讓我選一種超能力
Hiro, if I could have only one super power right now...
我希望我能穿過這個攝像頭給你一個大大的擁抱
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug.
嗷
Awww...
你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
你好
Hey...
大白 我不知道你還能用
Baymax, I didn't know you were still active.
我聽到一聲慘叫 發生了什么事?
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?
我剛剛砸到了腳趾頭 我很好
Oh, I just had my toe a little. I'm fine.
從一到十 你的疼痛等級是多少?
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
零?
Zero?
我很好 真的 多謝 你可以縮回去了
I'm okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now.
#NAME?
- Does it hurt when I touch it? - That's okay. No! No touching!
嗷!
Aw!
你摔倒了
You have fallen.
你說呢
You think?
從一...
On a scale of one...
從...
On a scale...
從...
On a scale...
從一到十...
On a scale of one to ten...
從一到十 你的痛感是幾級?
On a scale of one to ten, How would you rate your pain?
零
Zero.
#NAME?
- It is alright to cry. - No! No...
#NAME?
- Crying is a natural response to pain. - I'm not crying.
- 讓我為你掃描 看是否受傷 - 別掃我
- I will scan you for injury. - Don't scan me.
- 掃描完畢 - 不可理喻!
- Scan complete. - Unbelieveable!
你沒有受到外傷
You have sustained no injuries.
但是 你的荷爾蒙水平和神經遞質
However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
都顯示 你有異常情緒波動
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings.
常見于青少年人群 癥狀鑒定:
Common on adolescenes. Diagnosis:
青春期躁動
Puberty.
你說什么?
Woah! What?
好吧 你該縮回去了
Okay, time to shrink now.
這一時期 身體會出現毛發的增長
You should expect an increase in body hair.
尤其在臉部 胸部 腋窩 和...
Especially on your face, chest, armpits, and...
謝謝你 解釋夠多啦
Thank you, that's enough.
身體還會感到莫名強烈的沖動
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
好啦 咱乖乖回箱子里去好不
Okay, let's go you back in your luggage.
直到你說你滿意我的照顧 我才可以結束工作
I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
好吧 我很滿意你的...
Fine, I'm satisfied with my...
我的微型機器人?
My microbot?
這是怎么回事?
This doesn't make any sense.
青春期的少年 在成熟的過渡期常感到迷茫
Puberty can often be a confusing time for young adolescent flowering into a manhood.
不!
No!
微型機器人之間是互相感應的 但...
The thing is attracted with other microbot, but...
這不可能啊 它們不是都燒毀了
That's impossible, they were destroyed in a fire.
肯定有地方壞了
Something's broken.
你的微型機器人好像要去哪
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
噢 是嗎 那你幫忙找出它想去的地方吧
Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where he is trying to go?
這樣能緩解你青春期的情緒波動嗎
Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?
當然
Absolutely.
大白?
Baymax?
大白?
Baymax?
大白?
Baymax?
不是吧
What?
小宏?
Hiro?
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
#NAME?
- Wow, you're up? - Yeah, I figured it was time.
你是要去登記入學嗎
Are you registering for school?
是啊 我考慮過你說的了 確實讓我振作不少
Ah, yes. I've thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
親愛的 那太棒了!
Oh, honey. That's so great!
好嘞 今晚加餐 我會留些雞翅...
Okay, special dinner tonight. I leave up some chicken wings...
放些辣得臉發麻的辣醬
You know, with a hot sauce that makes us faces numb.
好啊 聽起來不錯
Okay, sounds good.
那好!再抱一個
Great! Last hug.
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
瘋了么 你這是要干嘛
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
我找到你的微型機器人要去的地方了...
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go..
都跟你說了 它壞了! 它沒有要去...
I told you, its broken! It's not trying to go...
鎖住了
Locked.
那有窗戶
There is a window.
請注意安全
Please exercise caution.
從這樣的高度墜落可導致身體損傷
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
糟了個糕
Oh, no.
抱歉 請允許我放走些空氣
Excuse me, while I let out some air.
好了嗎
Are you done?
好了
Yes.
我需要點時間重新充滿
It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
好吧 聲音輕點就是了
Fine, just keep it down.
我的微型機器人?
My microbots?
有人在批量制造
Someone's making more.
小宏?
Hiro?
心臟病都快被你嚇出來了
You gave me a heart attack.
我的手掌內置電擊器
My hands are equipped with defibrillators.
- 預備! - 停!住手!
- Clear! - Stop! Stop!
我只是打個比方
It's just an expression!
糟了個糕
Oh, no.
快跑!
Run!
噢 快點!
Oh, come on!
我跑不快
I am not fast.
是啊 我看到了!
Yeah, no kidding!
快! 快! 速度!
Go! Go! Come on!
把門踢倒!
Kick it down!
出拳!
Punch it!
快! 快!
Go! Go!
跟上 快! 快!
Come on, go! go!
快走!
Move it!
快點!
Come on!
快點! 從窗戶出去!
Come on! The window!
擠過去!
Suck in!
大白!
Baymax!
小宏?
Hiro?
快點! 咱們趕緊離開這! 跑!速度!
Come on! Let's get out of here! Go! Hurry!
好了 聽我整理一下思路
Alright, let me get this straight.
一個頭戴歌伎面具的男人
A man in a kabuki mask
帶著一隊會飛的小機器人襲擊了你
attacked you with an army of miniature flying robot.
是微型機器人!
Microbots!
微型機器人
Microbots.
嗯 他通過戴在頭部的發射器
Yeah, he was controlling them
以心電感應的方式控制那些機器人
telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
也就是說 這位面具先生
So Mr. Kabuki was using
用超能力襲擊了你和氣球人
ESP to attack you and balloon man.
你那會飛的機器人被盜后 你有報案嗎?
Did you file a report when your flying robots was stolen?
沒有 我以為它們都被燒毀了
No, I thought they were all destroyed.
聽起來是有點不可思議 不過當時大白也在 告訴他
Look, I know it sounds crazy but Baymax was there too. Tell him.
是的 長官 他說的是事... 實
Yes, officer. He is telling the tru...th.
怎么... 你怎么了?
What the... What's wrong with you?
電量不足
Low battery.
嘿 嘿 盡量堅持到家..
Whoa! Whoa, try to keep it ho..me
我是您的私人健康助手 大白...
I am a health care, your personal Baymax...
孩子 我們還是打電話讓你家長來一趟吧
Kid, How about we call your parents and get them down here.
什么?
What?
在這張表上填上姓名電話 然后我們再...
Write your name and number down in this piece of paper, and we can...
得趕緊帶你回家充電
I gotta get you home to your charging station.
還能走嗎?
Can you walk?
我將對你進行掃描 掃描完畢
I will scan you now. Scan complete.
健康
Health care.
聽好...
Okay...
要是阿姨問起來
If my aunt asked,
你就說我們一整天都待在學校 知道嗎
we are at school all day, got it?
我們從窗戶跳下來
We jump out of window.
不是 聲音輕點! 噓!
No, But be quiet! Shhh!
我們從窗戶跳下來
We jump out of window.
你可不能這么回卡斯阿姨
But you can't say things like that on our Aunt Cass.
小宏?
Hiro?
你回來了 親愛的?
You home, sweetie?
是的!
That's right!
就知道我沒聽錯 嗨!
I thought I heard you. Hi!
嘿 卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
看看我的小大學生啊
Oh, look at my little college man.
我迫不及待地想聽你在學校的一切
Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it.
馬上就好咯
Oh! It means its almost ready.
你能安靜會兒嗎
You be quiet?
好了 來大吃一頓吧
Alright, get ready to have your face melted.
明天就會感覺到這酸爽了 你知道我在說什么吧
We are gonna feel this things tomorrow. You know what I'm saying?
好吧 坐下來都告訴我
Okay, sit down, tell me everything.
情況是這樣的 因為我注冊得太晚了
The thing is, since I registered so late.
我有很多功課要趕上
I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
什么聲音
What was that?
是糯米團
Mochi.
該死的貓
Oh! That darn cat.
就當餞行 吃一盤好嗎
Oh! Just take a plate for the road, okay?
#NAME?
- Don't work too hard. - Thanks for understanding.
毛茸茸的寶貝
Hairy baby.
毛茸茸的寶貝
Hairy baby.
好了 起來吧
Alright, come on.
我會堅持下去 我是你的私人助手
I'll carry on, I'm your personal Baymax.
一只腳前 一只后
One foot in front of the other.
沒道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
阿正
Tadashi.
什么
What?
阿正
Tadashi.
阿正走了
Tadashi's gone.
他什么時候回來
When will he return?
他死了 大白
He is dead, Baymax.
阿正身體十分健康
Tadashi was in excellent health.
飲食健康堅持鍛煉 他應該會長壽
With a proper diet and exercise, He should have lived a long life.
是 他應該會
Yeah, He should have.
但發生了一場火災...
But there is a fire...
現在他去了
Now he's gone.
阿正就在這里
Tadashi is here.
不 雖然大家都說只要有人記得他
No, people keep saying he is not really gone.
他就不是真的消失了
As long as who remember him.
但還是很痛...
Still hurts..
我沒有檢測出傷口
I seen no evidence of physical injury.
那是另外一種傷痛
It's a different kind of hurt.
你是我的病人 我想幫助你
You are my patient. I would like to help.
這個你治不了
You can't fix this one buddy.
你在做什么
Ah..What are you doing?
我在下載傷心病治療的數據庫
I am downloading a database on personal lost.
數據庫下載完成
Database downloaded.
治療方法包括 接觸朋友 愛人
Treatments include: Contact with friends, and loved ones.
#NAME?
- I am contacting them now. - No! No, don't do that.
#NAME?
- Your friends have been contacted. - Unbelieveable!
你現在在做什么
Now what are you doing?
其他治療方法包括 關懷和安撫
Other treatments include: Compassion, and physical reassurance.
我沒事 真的
I'm okay, really.
你會好的
You will be alright.
乖 乖
There, there.
謝謝你 大白
Thanks, Baymax.
對于那場火災我很遺憾
I am sorry about the fire.
別放心上 這是意外
It's okay, it was an accident.
除非...
Unless...
除非它不是意外...
Unless it wasn't a...
蒙面的家伙偷走了我的微型機器人
Ah! Ah! The showcase, the guy in the masked stole my microbots
還縱火銷毀痕跡
and set the fire to cover his tracks.
是他害死了阿正
He's responsible for Tadashi.
我們要抓住那家伙
We gotta catch that guy.
它還活著
It's alive, It's alive, It's alive, It's alive!
要想抓住那家伙 就得給你升升級
If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades.
抓到蒙面人能改善你的情緒嗎
Will apprehending the man in the masked improve your emotional state?
當然
Absolutely!
來學點兒功夫吧
Let's work on your moves.
這兒也要改進改進
Now let's take care of this.
我有一些問題
I have some concerns.
這盔甲破壞了我可愛無害的設計
This armor may undermine my non-threatening huggable design.
要的就是這個 伙計
That's gotta be the idea, buddy.
你帥呆了
you look sick
我不會發呆 我是機器人吶
I can not be sick. I'm a robot.
只是打個比方啦
It's just an expression.
數據傳輸完成
Data transfer complete.
我不懂空手道如何讓我成為更好的健康助手
I fail to see how karate makes me a better health care companion.
你想讓我保持健康 是嗎
You wanna keep me healthy, don't you?
打它
Punch this.
好
Yes!
錘拳
Hammer fist!
側踢
Side kick!
掌刀
Knife hand!
后踢
Back kick!
小熊軟糖
Gummy Bears!
好樣的
Yes!
碰拳
Yeah, fist bump!
碰拳不在我的戰斗數據庫里
Fist bump is not in my fighting database.
不 這跟打架沒關系
No, this isn't a fighting thing.
這是人們興奮的時候做的事情
It's what people do sometimes when they are excited or pumped up.
嘿 現在你學會了
Hey, now you're getting it.
我會把碰拳加入到我的數據庫里面
I will add fist bump to my care giving matrix.
好了 我們去抓那個家伙
Altight! Lets go get that guy.
走
Come on!
抓住他 大白
Get him, Baymax!
我們來晚了
We're too late.
你的小機器人想去別的地方
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
來吧
Come on.
飯后一小時之內不宜游泳
Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
走
Come on!
你的心率急劇增加了
Your heart rate has increased dramatically.
大白 你的新技能該派上用場了
Okay, Baymax. Time to use those upgrades.
小宏
Hiro?
不 快離開這里 快
No! No, get out of here! Go!
你在這兒做什么
What are you doing out here?
沒什么 只是過來散步 平息我的青春期躁動
Nothing! Just stop for a walk. Helps my pubescent mood swings.
#NAME?
- Is that Baymax? - Yeah, but you really...
大白怎么穿著炭纖維內褲
Ahh! Why is he wearing carbon fiber under pants?
我還會空手道
I also know Karate.
#NAME?
- You guys need to go. - No, don't push us away, Hiro.
我們是為你來的 這也是大白聯系我們的原因
We're here for you. That's why Baymax contacted us.
痛失所愛的人 需要朋友和愛人的支持
Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones.
誰第一個來分享他的感受
Who would like to share their feelings first?
我來吧 好吧
Oh! I'll go! Okay!
我叫弗萊德 這得從三十天前說起...
My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since...
我的個老天爺!
Holy Mother of Megazod!
只有我看到這玩意兒了嗎
Am I the only one seeing this?
我的天哪
Aaahhh, My gosh! Oh no!
快 大白 抓住他
Go! Baymax, get him!
不不不 你要干什么
No! No! No, what are you doing?
我在救你的命
I'm saving your life.
大白能對付那家伙
Baymax can handle that guy.
糟了個糕
Oh, no!
芥末無疆
Wasabi!
再見
Goodbye!
小宏 給我們個解釋
Hiro, explanation now!
他偷了我的微型機器人
He stole my microbots,
火也是他放的 我不知道他是誰
he started the fire. I don't know who he is!
大白 震山掌
Baymax, palm hill strike!
左急轉
Hard left!
那個面具 黑衣
That Mask, black suit...
襲擊我們的人一定是個超級大壞蛋
We are under attack from a super villain people!
太酷了吧 雖然很可怕 可是還是很酷啊
I mean, how cool is that? I mean it's scary obviously, but how cool?
#NAME?
- Why are we stopped? - The lights red.
都被追成這樣了還管什么紅燈
There are no red lights in a car chase!
為什么他要殺我們?
Why is he trying to kill us?
你為什么要殺我們?
Why are you trying to kill us?
因為他是壞人 我們知道的太多了
It's classic villain, we've seen too much!
不要輕易下結論 他不一定要殺我們呢
Let's not jump to conclusions, We don't know he is trying kill us.
小心車
Car!
他真的要殺我們!
He is trying to kill us!
你剛剛把轉向燈打開了?
Did you just put your blinker on?
轉彎之前一定要開轉向燈 這是規定
You have to indicate your turn, it's the law!
簡直不能忍
That's it!
停車 我和大白可以解決這家伙
Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy!
安全帶保安全
Seat belts save lives.
記得系好安全帶
Buckle up everytime.
你想干嘛!
Whoa! Wha, what are you doing?
我覺得我們把他甩掉了
I think we lose him.
小心
Watch out!
大白 抓緊了
Baymax, hold on!
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
我們成功了 耶
We made it! Yes!
就說了我們不會死的吧
I told you we're gonna make it.
我注意到你們受傷了 你們的身體溫度也偏低
Your injuries require my attention and your body temperatures are low.
我們應該趕快離開這里
We should get out of here.
我知道個地方
I know a place.
我們現在在哪里?
Where are we?
弗萊德?
Fred?
我們要去哪里?
Where are you going?
歡迎來到米卡莎 法語里前門的意思
Oh, welcome to the Mi Casa. It's French for "front door".
還真不是
It's really not.
笨蛋 一個戴面具的瘋子剛剛想要殺了我們
Listen, nitwit! A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
我沒心情和你胡鬧 弗萊德
I'm not in the mood, Fred!
歡迎回家 弗萊德里克少爺
Welcome home, Mr. Frederick.
希斯克里夫 老兄
Heathcliff, my man!
快進來吧伙計們 這里很安全
Come on in guys. We'll be safe in here.
碰拳
Give me some.
弗萊德?
Freddie?
這是你的房子?
This is your house?
我還以為你住橋下呢
I thought you lived under a bridge.
嚴格意義上來說是我爸媽的房子
Well, technically it belongs to my parents.
他們現在我們家的島上度假
They are on a vacay in a family island.
要是運氣好的話 我們沒準也能去
We should totally go sometime. For all luck!
我的個天
You gotta be kidding me.
弗萊德, 不要碰!
要不是剛被一個戴歌舞伎面具的人襲擊
If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask.
這一定是我今天看過的最奇怪的東西
I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today.
我所看到的已經超出了我大腦的承受范圍
My brain hates my eyes for saying this.
你的體溫仍然很低
Your body temperature is still low.
是的 啊哈
Yeah, uh-huh.
就像靠在一個溫暖的棉花糖上面
Ahh! It's like spooning a warm marshmallow.
這感覺太棒了 啊
Oh! It's so nice! Ah yeah!
啊 就像烤過了一樣
Ah! It's toasted.
啊 真是個好機器人
Ahh! Good robot.
你們認得這個符號嗎 伙計們
Does that symbol mean anything to you, guys?
認得 這是個鳥
Yes, it's a bird!
不 那個面具男帶著一個有這個符號的東西
No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it.
抓住那個戴面具的男人可以改善小宏的情緒
Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state.
抓住他? 我們都不知道他是誰
Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is!
我知道是誰
I have a theory.
屠殺博士?
Dr. Slaughter, MD?
他是身價百萬的武器設計師 馬爾科姆· 查瑟蒂克
Actually, millionaire weapons designer, Malcolm Chastletick.
消滅者?
The annihilator?
在那面具背后 是企業家 里德·?怂刮炙
Behind the mask, industrialists. Reed Exworthy.
馮·迪斯特拉克男爵? 直接說重點!
Baron von De-Struck? Oh, just get to the point!
你們還不明白嗎
Don't you guys get it?
那個攻擊我們的面具男子 就是
The man in the masked who attacked us, Is none other than...
瞧
Voila!
阿拉斯泰爾·克雷
Alastair Krei.
什么
What?
想想吧 克雷想買你的微型機器人 被你拒絕了
Think about it, Krei wanted your microbots and you said no.
克雷并不是一個遵守規則的人
Rules don't apply to a man like Krei.
不可能 那個人地位太顯著了
There's no way! The guy's too high profile.
那戴面具的家伙是誰?
Then who was that guy in the mask?
我不知道 我們對他一無所知
I don't know, we don't know anything about him.
他是AB型血型 膽固醇水平是...
His blood type is AB negative. Cholesterol levels are...
大白 你掃描過他了?
Baymax, you scanned him?
我的程序設計我測定每個人的健康水平
I am programmed to assess everyone's health care needs.
太棒了!
Yes!
我可以用你檢測到的數據來找他了
I can use the data from your scan to find him.
你要在舊京山檢測所有人
Uh, you'd have to scan everyone in San Fransokyo...
這也許要花上 一輩子的時間?
and that might take, I don't know, forever?
不 不 不 只要換個角度看問題
No! No... No, I just have to look for another angle.
知道了 我可以掃描整個城市
Got it!, I'll scan the whole city at the same time.
只要升級大白的傳感器就行
I just have to upgrade Baymax's sensor.
事實上 要抓住那家伙 你們都需要升級
Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you.
把誰升級了?
Upgrade who now?
痛失所愛的人 需要獲得朋友和愛人的幫助
Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones.
我喜歡事情的走向
Oh wohhooh! Okay! I like where this is heading.
我們打不贏那家伙 我們只是書呆子
We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!
小宏 我們很想幫忙 但是卻愛莫能助
Hiro, we want to help, But we're just us.
不
No!
你們潛力無窮
You can be way more.
濱田正是我們最好的朋友
Tadashi Hamada is our best friend.
我們加入你
We're in.
你們能感受到嗎
Can you feel it?
你們能感受到嗎 屬于我們的故事正式開始了
Do you guys can feel these? Our origin story begins.
我們要成為超級英雄了
We are gonna be Superhero!
抬起胳膊
Arms up!
神經傳導器一定在他面具里面
The neurotransmitters must be in his mask.
我們拿到面具 他就不能控制那些機器人了
We get the mask, then he can't control the bots.
游戲結束
Game Over!
# 他們已將我們界定 我們可以不必聽 #
They say we are what we are But we don't have to be
# 我有一些壞習慣 但我用最好的方式將其呈現 #
I bad behavior but I do it in the best way
# 我會是永恒之火的守護者 #
I l be the watcher of the eternal flame
# 我會是你狂熱夢想的護衛犬 #
Il be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 因為我們將不朽 并不會太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 現在和我一起永遠廝守 拉下遮光帷幕 #
And if we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不會很久 不會很久 #
Just not for long, for long
# 我們將不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
不朽
(Immortals)
# 有時候擁有信念的回報 #
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
# 就是每天都重復的將其檢驗 #
Is when it tested again and again everyday
# 我仍將你的過去比作我的未來 #
still comparing your past to my future
# 我們將不朽 并太久 太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
超級跳
Super Jump!
超級跳
Super Jump!
我會噴火啦
I breathe fire!
# 很久 很久 #
for long, for long
# 我們將不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
#NAME?
- I love it. - Not bad.
還有誰的衣服會縮上去嗎
Anybody else whose suit riding up on them?
各位 來看看
Hey guys! Check this out.
我要向你們介紹 大白 2.0
I'd like to introduce, Baymax 2.0.
他真是太贊了
Huh! He's glorious.
你們好
Hello.
等等 拜托你認真點兒
Whoa, hold up! Focus!
讓他們瞧瞧你的本事 伙計
Show them what you got, buddy!
拳頭 讓他們看看你的拳頭
The Fist! Show them the fist!
不 不是這個
No, not that!
另外一個
The thing! The other thing.
火箭拳 弗萊德好愛好開心
Rocket fist! Make Freddie so happy.
好戲還在后頭呢
That's just one of his new upgrades.
大白 翅膀
Baymax, wings!
不是吧
No way!
推進器
Thrusters!
我不懂飛行如何讓我變成更好的健康助手
I fail to see how flying makes me a better health care companion.
我不懂你為什么不懂 這太棒了
I fail to see how you fail to see, that is awesome!
全力推進
Full thrust!
嘿 大個子
Hey big guy!
讓我們慢慢來
Let's just take this slow.
往上 上 上 沖上去 沖上去
Up! Up! Up! Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
沖得太高了 太高了 太高了
Too much thrust! Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
不 不 不 恢復 恢復 復 復
No! No, no... back on! Back on! On! On!
上 上
Up, up!
天吶
Oh, man!
也許 可能今天飛夠了
Maybe! Maybe enough flying for today.
你覺得呢
What do you say?
你的神經遞質水平正平穩上升
Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
這意味著什么
Which means what?
治療起效了
The treatment is working.
噢 不
Oh, no!
不 不
No, no!
大白
Oooh, Baymax!
爽
Yes!
這真是
That was...
這真是
That was...
帥呆了
Sick.
只是打個比方
It is just an expression.
對 說得對兄弟
Thats! Thats right buddy.
我再也不坐公交車了
I am never taking the bus again.
你的情緒狀態提升了
Your emotional state has improved.
如果你說 你滿意我的照顧 我可以待機了
I can deactivate if you say: "You are satisfied with your care."
什么?
What?
我不想你待機
No, I don't want you to deactivate.
我們還要找到那個人
We still have to find that guy.
發動超級傳感器
So, fire up that super sensor.
功能提升
Functionality improved.
增加1000%射程
1000% increase in range.
找到一個匹配的人
I have found a match.
在那個島上
On that island.
風景好極了
Killer view!
如果我不恐高的話 我會愛上這個的
Yeah, If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this.
但我恐高 所以我不愛
But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it.
那里
There.
大白 帶我們進去
Baymax, take us in.
太贊了
Awesome!
小隊第一次一起著陸
Our first landing together as a team.
伙計們 別玩了
Guys, come on!
隔離?
Quarantine?
你們知道隔離是什么意思嗎
Do you people know what quarantine means?
隔離 強制隔離污染物
Quarantine, enforced isolation to prevent contamination
以防其引起疾病 甚至導致...
that could lead to disease or in some cases...
死亡
Death.
這標志上有個骷髏 有個骷髏啊
Oh! There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!
準備好 他隨時可能出現
Be ready. He could be anywhere.
; 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
是只鳥
That was a bird.
至少我們知道裝備都能用
Well, at least we know our gear works.
# 六人組以弗萊德為領導核心 弗萊德是領導 #
# Six centreped friends lead by Fred,their leader Fred. #
# 弗萊德的天使們 #
# Fred's Angels. #
# 弗萊德的天使們 #
# Fred's Angels. #
# 用閣樓里發現的古老護身符 #
# Harnessing the power of the sun with the #
# 駕馭太陽的力量 #
# ancient amulet they found in the attic. #
# 綠色的護身符 #
# The amulet is green. #
# 可能是個綠寶石 #
# It's probably an emerald. #
弗萊德 小心我激光削你一臉
Fred, I'll laser hand you on the face!
伙計們 噓...
Guys! Ssshhhh...
有他的跡象嗎 大白
Any sign of him, Baymax?
這建筑干擾了我的傳感器
The structure is interfering with my sensor.
這下好了 機器人壞了
Perfect! The robot's broken.
伙伴們 你們來看這里
Uh, Guys, you might wanna see this.
天才們 你們覺得這是什么
What do you think it is, genius?
不太確定
Ah! I'm not sure.
看
But look.
小宏
Hiro.
克雷
Krei.
我們應邀實現不可能的夢想
That's right, we were asked to do the impossible.
這就是我們的成果
That's what we did.
我們重新定義了運輸的概念
We re-invented the very concept of transportation.
朋友們 隆重介紹 項目 "默雀"
Friends, I present, "Project: Silent Sparrow".
將軍 帽子能借我嗎
General, may I?
魔法帽
Wow, magic hat.
空間傳輸 運送的事物會自發的穿越空間
Teleportation, the transport of matter spontaneously through space...
不再是科幻小說了
Not science fiction anymore.
我們花了數億稅金可不是為了傳送帽子的
Now, We didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats.
女士們先生們 你們即將見證歷史
Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history.
準備好去兜風了嗎 阿比蓋爾
Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
我們既然邀請了大家過來
We've invited all these people.
就得演出好戲
Might as well, give them a show.
發射倒計時三十秒
T-minus 30 seconds to launch.
二十九
二十八
已經就位 二十七
The castle is in position. 27.
先生 我們檢測到磁力控制場有輕微的紊亂
Sir, we picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field.
克雷先生 出問題了?
Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
不 沒問題
No, no problem.
參數都是正常的 繼續吧
It's well within the parameters. Let's move forward.
三 二 一
3... 2... 1...
阿比蓋爾
Abigail.
磁場破壞 中止
Field breach, abort!
我們和短艙完全失去了聯系
We lost all contact with the pod!
不
Oh, no!
#NAME?
- It's breaking up! - The pilot is gone!
第二傳送門失效
Portal 2 is down.
磁力控制場失效
The magnetic containment field is down!
克雷 馬上關了它
Krei, shut it down now!
我要這封了這島
I want this island sealed off!
政府關停了克雷的實驗
The Government shutdown Krei's experiment.
他就用你的微型機器人把他的機器偷回去
And he is using your microbots to steal his machine back.
克雷就是面具男
Krei is the guy in the mask.
糟了個糕
Oh, no!
大白 把我們弄出去
Baymax, get us out of here.
去搶發射器 在他的面具背后
Go for the transmitter! Behind his mask!
大白
Baymax!
好吧 計劃是啥
Alright, what's the plan?
這是弗萊德時刻
It's Fred time.
超級跳躍
Super jump!
重力碾壓
Gravity crush!
摔得好重
Falling hard!
說真的 計劃是啥
Seriously, what's the plan?
拿到面具
Get the mask!
我在背后支持
Right behind you.
說真的 計劃是啥
For real, what is the plan?
喂
Hey!
想跳舞嗎 面具男
You want to dance, masked man?
和這個跳怎么樣
You'll be dance with this.
交出面具 否則你就嘗嘗這個
Hand over the mask or your gonna taste of this!
再來點這個
And a little bit of that!
嘿 我還挺厲害
Hey, I did alright.
你就這點本事?
Is that all you got?
哦 你也會這個?
Oh, you got that too?
再次接受火的考驗吧
Get back into the fire!
結束了克雷
It's over, Krei.
卡拉漢教授?
Professor Callaghan?
那次爆炸
The explosion.
你死了啊
You died.
沒有 我用了你的微型機器人
No! I had your microbots.
但是 阿正...
But, Tadashi...
你就讓他死了
You just let him die.
還給我面具 小宏
Give me the mask, Hiro.
- 他回去救你了 - 那是他的問題!
- He went in there to save you. - That was his mistake!
大白 殺了他!
Baymax, destroy!
我的程序阻止我傷害任何人
My programming prevents me from injuring a human being.
不再是這樣了
Not anymore.
小宏 這不是...
Hiro, this is not what..
去啊大白! 殺了他!
Do it Baymax! Destroy him!
不! 住手 大白!
No! Stop, Baymax!
不 停下來! 他就要逃走了!
No, stop! He's getting away!
大白!
Baymax!
我的醫療保健程序被破壞了
My health care protocol has been violated.
很抱歉我帶來了危險
I regret any distress I made have caused.
你怎么能這樣? 我本來都要成功了!
How could you do that? I had him!
你剛才所做的一切 我們都沒同意過
What you just did, we never signed up for.
我們說好的是 抓住壞人 僅此而已!
We said, we catch the guy. That's it!
我從一開始就不該叫你們來幫我!
I never should've let you help me!
大白 找到卡拉漢!
Baymax, find Callaghan!
我的加強版掃描儀已被損壞
My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
翅膀!
Wings!
- 小宏 這不是我們的計劃 -飛!
- Hiro, this isn't part of the plan. - Fly!
小宏!
Hiro!
你現在血壓偏高
Your blood pressure is elevated.
你看起來很痛苦
You appear to be distress.
我沒事
I'm fine.
好了 成了嗎?
There, is it working?
我的傳感器可以使用
My sensor is operational.
好啦 我們快...
Good, let's get...
怎么回事?
What?
你是否要移除我的醫療保健芯片?
Are you going to remove my health care chip?
是啊 打開...
Yes, open...
我的功能是去療傷 幫助病號和傷員
My purpose is to heal, the sick and injured.
大白 打開你的插卡器
Baymax, open your access port.
你是否要去殺卡拉漢教授
Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
打開就是了!
Just open!
殺死卡拉漢教授就能改善你的情緒嗎?
Will terminating Professor Callaghan, improve your emotional state?
是的! 不是! 我不知道! 打開你的端口...
Yes! No! I don't know! Open your access...
- 阿正也想這樣做嗎? - 這都不重要!
- Is this what Tadashi wanted? - It doesn't matter!
- 阿正創造了我是為了幫助... - 阿正已經不在了!
- Tadashi programmed me to aid... - Tadashi's gone!
阿正已經不在了!
Tadashi's gone.
阿正就在這
Tadashi is here.
不 他不在這了
No, he is not here.
阿正在這
Tadashi is here.
我是濱田正
This is Tadashi Hamada.
這是我機器人項目的第一次檢測
And this is the first test of my robotics project.
你好! 我是大白
Hello! I am Baymax.
停! 停! 停! 停!
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
這是我機器人項目的第七次檢測
The seventh's test of my robotics project.
你好 我是...
Hello, I am...
等一下 停! 不要掃描啦! 停!
Wait! Wait, Stop! Stop scan! Stop!
還是我 濱田正
Tadashi Hamada again.
這是我機器人項目的第三十三次檢測
And this is a 33rd test of my robotics project.
我不會放棄你的
I'm not giving up on you.
你現在還不明白 但是人們需要你
You don't understand this yet, but people need you,
所以我們繼續吧
so let's get back to work.
我是... 濱田正 這是我第八十四次檢測
This is ah... Tadashi Hamada, and this is a the 84th test...
你說呢胖胖?
What do you say big guy?
你好 我是大白 您的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion.
成功了!
It works!
成功了!
It works!
哦 太棒了! 成功了!
Oh, this is amazing! It work!
我就知道 我就知道!
I knew it, I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!
成功了 都無法相信! 都無法...
It worked, I can't believe! I can't...
好了! 到此為止! 這是個重要的時刻
Okay! Alright! Big moment here.
給我掃描
Scan me.
你的神經傳遞素水平升高
Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
這說明你現很開心
This indicates that you are happy.
我是開心 我真的是...
I am, I really am...
等我弟弟看見你
Oh man! Wait my brother sees you.
你會幫助很多人的老兄
You're gonna help so many people buddy.
超級多
So many.
先這樣吧 我很滿意你的照顧
That's all for now I am satisfied with my care.
謝謝你 大白
Thank you, Baymax.
真的對不起
I'm so sorry.
我想我和我哥哥不一樣
I guess I'm not like my brother.
小宏.
Hiro.
朋友們 我...
Guys, I...
我們會去抓住卡拉漢
We are going to catch Callaghan.
這一次 我們要做對的事
And this time, we'll do it right.
求你下次別把大伙落在一個嚇死人的島上了
Hey! But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time.
哦 天啊!
Oh, man!
沒事啦! 希斯克利夫開直升機去接我們了
Nah, It's cool! Heathcliff picked us up in a family chopper.
小宏 我們找到了些東西你該看看
Hiro, we found something you should see.
你差點殺死我們所有人
You almost got us all killed.
克雷! 都是你干的! 你明知設備還沒弄好!
Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready!
卡拉漢? 他在那?
Callaghan? He was there?
他以前是個好人 發生了什么?
He was such a good man. What happened?
不知道 但是答案一定在這里
I don't know, but the answers here somewhere.
等一下! 等一下 停!
Wait! Wait, stop!
在這!
There is!
和那飛行員在一起?
With the pilot?
等一下!
Hang on!
我們把大家都請來了 大家拭目以待
We've invited all these people. We'll see.
這個飛行員是卡拉漢的女兒 !
The pilot was Callaghan's daughter!
- 卡拉漢怪罪于克雷! - 這都是為了復仇!
- Callaghan blames Krei! - This is a revenge story!
那我們在等什么呢
So what are we waiting for?
這個美麗的新校園是夢想生活的極致體驗
This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a life long dream.
但這一切都不會來得一帆風順
But none of these would have been possible without a few bumps on the road.
那些挫折 使我們變得更強...
Those setbacks, made us stronger...
并且讓我們向著光明的未來又向前了一步
and set us on the path to a bright future!
什么情況?
What?
挫折?
Setback?
為什么我的女兒成了你的挫折?
Why is my daughter a setback?
卡拉漢 但是你...
Callaghan. But you...
你的女兒 那是一次意外事故
Your daughter, that was an accident.
不!
No!
你知道那個設備不安全!
You knew it was unsafe!
我女兒是因為你的自大而死的
My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你把她送進機器的時候 就把我的一切都搶走了
You took everything from me when you send Abigail on that machine.
現在我要把你的一切都奪走
Now I'm taking everything from you.
不! 不! 你不能這樣做
No! No! You can't.
你將會眼睜睜地看著你所有的成就消失...
You are going to watch everything you built disappeared...
然后消失的就是你
and then it's your turn.
卡拉漢教授
Professor Callaghan!
放開他
Let him go!
這是阿比蓋爾想要的么
Is this what Abigail would have wanted?
阿比蓋爾已經不在了
Abigail is gone!
這改變不了什么的 相信我 我了解的
This won't change anything. Trust me. I know.
那孩子說的對 卡拉漢
Listen to the kid, Callaghan.
求你放開我 你要什么都行
Please let me go. I'll give you anything you want.
我要女兒回來
I want my daughter back!
去搶面具
Go for the mask!
大白
Baymax!
投入戰斗
Leaving into action!
空間有點擠啊
Getting a little tight!
不
No!
#NAME?
- Too strong! - No way out!
- 小宏 你對付他 - 救命啊
- Hiro! You beat him! - Help!
- 小宏 小宏 - 小宏 救命啊
- Hiro! Hiro! - Hiro! Help!
就這樣 我知道怎么對付他了
That's it! I know how to beat him!
大家聽好了 開動你們無敵的大腦
Listen up, use those big brain of yours,
用自己的方式解決困境
and think your way around the problem!
尋找新角度
Look for a new angle!
我受不住啦
I can't go any further!
等一下 只是個套裝啊
Wait a second, it's a suit!
你好 廣告牌 旋轉一下如何
Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin?
雙旋轉
Double Spin!
大回旋
And Back Spin!
漂亮
Yeah!
大白
Baymax!
小宏
Hiro!
我喜歡那個機器人
I love that robot!
新計劃
Okay, new plan.
別管面具了
Forget the mask.
把小機器人打散 讓傳送門把它們吸走
Take out the bots, they'll get sucked up into the portal.
這才叫計劃呢
Now! That is a plan!
哈妮 弗萊德 你們倆掩護我們如何
Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?
這還用說
Like you have to ask.
- 一起上啊 弗萊德 - 煙幕出擊
- Let's do this Freddie! - Smoke screen!
準備好了么
Ready?
預備
And...
俯沖
Dive!
這里的引力有點反常吶
Whoa, gravity is getting a little weird here guys.
來這一招
Let's use this!
狂暴青刃
Green Blaze of Fury!
女漢子雄起
Woman up!
三重廣告牌旋轉
Triple Sign Spin!
廣告牌著火啦
Now! The signs is on fire!
嗚 這才叫化學反應呢
Wooo, now that's a chemical reaction!
后踢 掌刀 回旋踢
Back Kick, Knife Hand, Round house.
劈拳
Hammer fist!
到此為止吧
This ends now!
看來你的微型機器人不夠用了
Looks like you're out of microbots.
什么
What?
大白
Baymax!
我們的程序阻止我們傷害人類
Our programming prevents us from injuring a human beings.
但是 面具我們拿走了
But we'll take that.
傳送口還在運行 我們得關了它
It's still on! We have to shut it down.
我們辦不到 磁力控制場快崩潰了
We cant! The containment field is failing,
傳送口會自行解體的
the portals gonna tear itself apart.
我們得馬上離開
We need to get out of here now!
大白
Baymax!
我的傳感器偵測到有生命跡象
My sensors is detecting signs of life.
#NAME?
#NAME?
是雌性生命跡象 她似乎進入了深度睡眠
The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper sleep.
卡拉漢的女兒 她還活著
Callaghan's daughter. She is still alive!
阿比蓋爾
Abigail?
我們去把她弄回來
Lets go get her.
傳送口越來越不穩定 你們辦不到的
The portal is destabilizing! You'll never make it.
她還活著 得有人救她才行
She's alive in there. Someone has to help.
你怎么看 伙計
What do you say, buddy?
沒問題 這樣我作為健康助手就更稱職了
Fine, makes me a better health care companion.
小心 那里到處都是克雷科技的殘骸
Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere!
小心上面
Look up!
我已經定位好病人了
I have located the patient.
快
Hurry!
來吧 伙計 咱們帶她回家
Come on, buddy. Let's get her home.
我來給你引路 咱們走
I'll guide you out of here. Let's go!
往右
Be right.
好的 往左
Okay, to the left!
右急轉
Hard right!
先上再下
Up and over!
好的 上升
Okay, level up!
穩住
Easy.
嗚呼 飛得好
Woohoo, nice flying!
就快到了
Almost there!
大白
Baymax!
大白
Baymax!
#NAME?
- My thrusters are inoperable. - Just grab hold.
我還有一個辦法能把你們安全送回
There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
你說"我對治療很滿意"我才能解除任務
I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
不 不 等一下 那你怎么辦
No! No, wait! What about you?
你是我的病人 - 大白
You are my patient. - Baymax!
你的健康是我唯一的關注
Your health is my only concern.
住手 不 我會想辦法
Stop! No! No, Im gonna figure...
你對我的照顧滿意么
Are you satisfied with your care?
不 會有別的辦法的
No! there's gotta be another way. I'm not gonna
我不會把你留在這 我會想辦法的
leave you here. I'll think of something.
沒時間了
There is no time.
#NAME?
- Are you satisfied with your care? - Please, No!
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you too.
小宏
Hiro...
我永遠都會陪伴你
I will always be with you.
我滿意你的照顧
I'm satisfied with my care.
小宏
Hiro!
他們成功了
Yeah, they made it!
大白呢
Baymax?
小姐 能聽到我說話么 您的姓名是
Miss, can you hear me? What is your name?
阿比蓋爾·卡拉漢
Abigail Callaghan.
阿比蓋爾 你會沒事的 我們送你去醫院
Okay, Abigail. You're gonna be fine. We're taking you to the hospital.
進去
Move in!
大型清理工程還在克雷科技產業總部進行
A massive clean-up continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
媒體爭相報道一個阻止了即將發生的浩劫的
Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals.
不為人所知的組織
Who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
全舊京山的市民都在詢問
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking,
這些英雄是誰 他們現在在哪里
Who are these heroes? And Where are they now?
#NAME?
- Hey! - Hi!
#NAME?
- I'm so excited - Hey, sweetie.
好吧
Okay.
再抱一個
Last hug.
再見
Bye.
啊嗷
Awww...
我是大白 你的健康助手
I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
你好啊 小宏
Hello, Hiro!
我們不是天生的超級英雄
We didn't set out to be superheroes.
但是有時候生活軌跡會和計劃不符
But sometimes life doesn't go the way you plan.
但好在我們承接了哥哥的意愿
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help
幫助很多很多的人
a lot of people and that's what we gonna do.
我們是誰
Who are we?
后面有彩蛋
# 他們已將我們界定 我們可以不必聽 #
They say we are what we are.But we don't have to be
# 我有一些壞習慣 但我用最好的方式將其呈現 #
#I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way
# 我會是永恒之火的守護者 #
I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame
# 我會是你狂熱夢想的護衛犬 #
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half, of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 我嘗試想象沒有你的場景 但我無法做到 #
(Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
# 因為我們將會不朽 并不會很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 現在和我一起永遠廝守 拉下遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不會很久 并不會很久 #
Just not for long, for long
# 因為我們將會不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
# 有時擁有信仰的唯一代價 #
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
# 就是每天都重復的將其檢驗 #
Is when it's tested again and again everyday
# 我仍將你的過去比作我的未來 #
I'm still comparing your past to my future
# 那會是你的傷口 也是我傷口的縫合線 #
It might be your wound, but they're my sutures
# 我會是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 我常事想象沒有你的場景 但我做不到 #
(Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
# 因為我們將會不朽 并不會很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 現在和我一起永遠廝守 拉下那遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不會很久 #
Just not for long, for long
# 因為我們將會不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals (Immortals)
# 現在和我一起永遠廝守 拉下那遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now. Pull the blackout curtains down
# 因為我們將會不朽 并不會很久 #
We could be immortals, immortals
# 因為我們將會不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
老爸
Dad...
我就是希望能和你一起分享我的成就
I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
你對我有很大意義 老實說
You mean so much to me, and honestly...
你總是待在咱家的島上 讓我感覺好遠
I have always felt the distance where with you being at the family island all the time, and...
我只希望你能看到
I just wish you could see uh...
弗萊德
Fred...
兒子
Son...
老爸
Dad...
我前面穿完后面穿
I wear them front, I wear them back I wear...
正面穿完反面穿 然后前后換著穿
I go inside out, then I go front and back.
老爸
Dad!
我們有很多話要說
We have a lot to talk about.
視頻來源:優質課網 www.jixiangsibao.com